Sunday, October 30, 2011

{Spiders, Oh My...Part II..}

Tomorrow is the last day of October... I can hardly believe it!  Where does the time go?!? I apologize for being MIA, but you know how it is [there are not enough hours in the day]...
 
So I have lots to share, but I don't want this to get too long so I'm going to divide it into two posts...But before we start I have to share a picture of my baby sister getting ready to go to Homecoming last night
Doesn't she look beautiful?

Okay, thanks for letting me have my moment..lol... On to SPIDERS...

After reading various versions of the story I asked my class to draw their own illustrations of where their spider might climb and here are a few samples..



Then we made hanging spiders.. this is a great fine motor activity as well as math [they needed to count the legs...] and it's cute...

We also marble painted spider webs and stuck spider stickers on them...I love these!

And of course paper plate spider webs...

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of what we did for spiders...Don't forget to check out my previous post for a spider freebie...
Next up PUMPKINS!

1 comment:

Fran Kramer said...

Your little sister looks so beautiful. What a wonderful time in a young girl's life. Your spider activities look great. I bet the kids loved all these projects.

Post a Comment