Sunday, November 27, 2011

{Gingerbread Man Freebie...}

So in my previous post I mentioned that I didn't have any freebies for my upcoming gingerbread unit but alas...I had some free time and made a simple counting one..

I love activities like this because it reinforces several skills such as number recognition, number correspondence, counting, cutting and gluing!  And the best part is the kids have no idea they are using so many skills until we go over it--Wonderful!

Anyway enjoy and have an awesome week! Click on the image to grab a copy.
P.S. Thank you to those who leave me comments! I love the words of encouragement and that you are able to use some of the things I have created--You ROCK!!

7 comments:

Diane O said...

I am getting ready to use the gingerbread theme and really appreciate these. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! My daughter will love this activity. I just pinned it!

Karlie said...

Thank you for the freebie! Merry Christmas:)

Carly said...

Love this, thank you so much!

Tiffani said...

This will be great for my kindlers who are still learning numbers 0-10

Pam said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

SC Teacher 28 said...

I love your blog and have awarded you the Liebster award! Go to my blog to find out more! :)
Joni
http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment