Monday, January 2, 2012

{Gingerbread Man....}

So after a very long hiatus I am glad to be back!  The month of December was such a whirlwind and I can not believe that we are in a new year! On to the Gingerbread Man..

1. Gingerbread Man cookies

2. Gingerbread Man Glyph


  3. How to make sure the Gingerbread Man can not escape Book 

4. Counting Buttons
*This freebie can be found here at my previous post


 5. Gingerbread Cinnamon Ornaments
*I made these last year but I could not remember the recipe...so I tried one I found online but it didn't work very well... These guys were really goopy, thin and began breaking as they dried...If anyone has a recipe that they use I would love to know what it is... Thank You!

6. Beginning Sounds Match Up
*I originally found these over at Kindergarten Hoppenings but the gingerbread man one Shannon made available was a bit too advanced for my kids so I adapted one to fit my needs... Shannon has a lot of great stuff available so you should definitely check it out.. and she just had her first baby boy! So precious.. 


7. Cookie Cutter Painting

8. & 9. Patterning and Medial Sounds


10. Graphing
After making and decorating gingerbread cookies we graphed which part of the cookie we ate first... You can also see our Gingerbread Man Glyphs

We also participated in a Gingerbread Man exchange hosted by Ellis over at Growing in Pre-K... We had so much fun mailing and receiving gingerbread in the mail.. Here is a map of everything we received...

So that was our Gingerbread Man week...Next up Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment