Sunday, March 11, 2012

{Dr. Seuss is on the Loose...}

I don't know about you but I am not a HUGE fan of Dr. Seuss... I mean I like him enough and I grew up on many of his books but doing a whole thematic unit on him in preschool is a little rough-or at least that's how it was the past couple of years... However, this year I might be singing a different tune... I did things a little different this time and I will admit I had FUN! gasp! I know...

1. Thing 1 and Thing 2...Totally Pinterest inspired.. 

2. Top Hats.. Also found on Pinterest...that place is so addicting...

3. Cat in the Hat

4. Word Search after we read I Can Read with My Eyes Shut

5. Oobleck.. I think I needed to add more water.. but the kids still had a blast!

6. After reading One Fish, Two Fish  the kids drew an underwater scene on fish bowl shaped paper and watercolored.. they loved using these paints and worked for a long time...

7. Practicing rhymes

This week we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment