Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Target Dollar Bins}

I would like to preface this post by saying how much I love Target!  A girl could get lost in there-this I know from experience.  They have so many great things for teachers (and just about everybody), I can never just get what I came for...Yes, I am guilty of NOT sticking to the list...
Anyway, I was visiting some of my fellow bloggers when I got inspired to visit my Target Dollar Bins.  Boy, was I like kid in a candy store!  I was worried I had missed out on all the good stuff, but I was not disappointed... 
I got some alphabet stickers that I am going to place inside water bottle lids and let my students practice letter recognition and later in the year begin spelling words (I found this on another blog today, but can't remember which one-I saw so many-I apologize)...I also found some great baskets I used last year for my library area, pony beads, number puzzles and some really adorable measuring spoons (don't know what I'm going to do with those yet, I just loved the colors!)...
Since this is a work in progress, I hope I will be able to add some pictures of my cool finds and my classroom once I am able to get back in there and get things ready for my new students!!

No comments:

Post a Comment