Monday, July 18, 2011

{Welcome to the Fantastic Frogs}

So, here it is, the first post on my new blog.  I have never done anything like this before, but I have gotten so many ideas from you fellow bloggers I decided that I should try and return the favor, though I might miss the mark since all of you are so fabulous!


I am a third year teacher at a private school in California where I teach Transitional Kindergarten.  My kids are such a blessing to me.  When I graduated from college I had no idea that this is where I would end up, but I am so glad I am where I am...God is good and His plan for me is better than anything I could plan for myself.

I hope this is a place where we can share our thoughts, ideas, occasional struggles and of course our successes.  Please know that this is a work in progress and I am still learning how to make my blogging effective, but please visit and we will learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment