Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{iPads and Preschoolers}

My school, Pre-K through High School, recently purchased a set of iPads for the teachers and students to use over the course of the year--in the words of Babbling Abby, I am 12 kinds of excited!  The school has given us an iPad to play, I mean familiarize ourshelves with before the school year starts and see how we might use it in our classroom...

So I have been surfing the net and found some useful apps and things but I wanted to ask you--how do you utilize technology in your classrooms? The pre-school does not have SMART boards or anything like that, but we do get to visit the computer lab once a week to play on www.starfall.com

I'm really excited to begin incorporated this into some of my lessons!  Please share how you accomplish this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment